Immediate Move-in – Fully Finished!
This home sits on a 2+ acre wooded lot in River Glen subdivision, a private neighborhood on River Road in Spotsylvania County, approximately 5 minutes from Central Park, 10 minutes from downtown Fredericksburg.
The 3,000 square foot (finished), 4 bedroom, 3-1/2 bath home features 9′ ceilings, full basement with 9′ walls , master on the first floor, deck, screened porch, walk-out basement with concrete patio, wide hardwood flooring, ample recessed lighting, upgraded cabinets, under-cabinet lighting, stainless appliances, wall oven, granite, paved driveway, cultured stone, metal roof, and many other upgrades.
The entry from the garage has a convenient built-in nook for all those items you need to find a place for when you come home—mail, keys, wallets and purses—and it has a dual USB charging outlet for your cell phones.
- 4-bedroom, 3-1/2 bath, 3000 square foot, two-story home
- Full walk-out basement, 9′ walls, poured concrete, w/ rough-ins for future bath
- HERS index score of 56 – 80% more energy efficient than a re-sale and 56% more energy efficient than a standard new home!
- High efficiency gas-assisted heat pump
- Gas water heater
- Insulated garage, & garage door, garage door opener w/remote & keypad
- Private bedroom w/ attached bath upstairs
- Hardwood main level flooring
- CT shower in master bath with frameless glass door & rain head
- Built-in kitchen nook w/ cell phone charger, mail organizer
- Standing seam roofs
- Paved driveway
- Cultured stone on exterior
- Screened porch & Deck
- Concrete patio
- Paved driveway
- Low-E double-tilt, double-hung windows
- Gas fireplace w/ blower
- Satin nickel plumbing and lighting fixtures
- Ample recessed lighting Stainless steel appliances w/ microwave, wall oven combination and gas cook top
- Upgrade granite kitchen tops
- Upgrade cabinets
- Full overlay doors
- Soft-close doors and drawers
- Pull-out trash cabinet
- Dove-tailed drawers
- Full wood construction
- Crown and light rail
Nice Letter from one of our past homeowner’s today:
“My wife and I engaged Battlefield Homes and your team in 2004 to build a custom house. It’s now more than ten years later and we are sad to say that we are selling the house.
I received and accepted a job offer, and my wife and I have just completed the move. We are closing on a house that we are happy with, but in no way compares to the home we are leaving behind in Virginia.
The proof of good home building, in our opinion, is not necessarily how the house looks when you buy it, but how it ages. After 11 years, we can safely say it aged extremely well. But, if our word isn’t good enough, you can ask the buyer of our house.
Several homes in our area have had difficult times selling and many had to drop their price or offer incentives. The first day we put the house on the market, a young lady came by, stepped into the house and simply said, “Oh, my!” She made a full price offer that evening and we will close with her and her family next week. Her husband was out of town, at the time. According to the husband, he asked her if this was really the house she wanted (he hadn’t seen it) and she responded that this was it!
So, we wanted to thank you for giving us the best house we will likely ever have. Your team did a fantastic job and the inspector found next to nothing wrong with it. “