Just 4.8 miles from the Fredericksburg city limits and 7 miles from I-95, residents of River Glen have a scenic commute into town, free of congestion and traffic lights via River Road. Located within the Reservoir and River Protection Overlay Districts, this location assures the immediate area will always be “low density”.
River Glen consists of 43 two-plus acre lots on a total of 220 acres, 50% of which has been designated conservation areas. These wide, forested buffers have all the advantages of a larger lot: preserved privacy, exclusivity, corridors for wildlife, protected water quality, peace, and tranquility.
Lot 30, River Glen
- 2+ acre lot on a cul-de-sac
- 4-bedroom conventional drain-field
- Extensive conservation easement along property
- Located in River Glen – desirable and private subdivision (43 lots) on River Road in Spotsylvania County
- 10 minutes to city of Fredericksburg / 95
- Buy or build